Human-Engaged Computing (HEC) is a study of the synergized interaction between humans and computers, as well as phenomena around the interaction.
Human-Engaged Computing (HEC) is a study of the synergized interaction between humans and computers, as well as phenomena around the interaction. It encompasses all aspects of interactions between humans and technologies. Studies in HEC start with an ever deeper understanding of humans, adapting the affordances of technologies to human needs and potentials. HEC drives the evolution of computing with focused emphasis on synergizing the best capacities of humans and computers with a view to enhancing human existence and making a better world for all.
- Human Computer Integration versus Powerful Tools
- Rethinking the Relationship between Humans and Computers, Computer, IEEE.
- Applying Visual Complexity into Interface Aesthetic Computing
- Exploring Self-Regulation Based Virtual Learning Environments Using Diary
- Leveraging and Integrating Eastern and Western Insights into Human Engagement Studies [CHI Workshop 2015]